Posted by Xenor Vernix on Sep 11, 2009 - 22:30.
If you are looking for THE FASTEST WAY to reach the level cap with any class or job within 7 days, this FFXIV Leveling Guide by Killer Guides is a definite must have! It comes with step-by-step leveling tips, quest walkthroughs, detailed primal battle strategies, extensive dungeon guides, and more.
This week, Final Fantasy XIV producer Hiromichi Tanaka and director Nobuaki Komoto gave another interview regarding the development of the game. There is some interesting new information in the interview regarding a variety of aspects of the game. The main points from the interview include:
* Necklaces, belts and rings may be displayed graphically within the game.
* The areas within the game are about the size of a Final Fantasy XI region, but monsters will not chase you from one end to the other.
* You will be able to draw your weapons within cities.
* Like Final Fantasy XI, weather will have an effect on gameplay.
* You can attack monsters from different sides, such as attacking from the left, right or back.
* Aetherite will be used for transportation as well as a meeting point.
* You will be able to change your character's hairstyle.
* Voice acting will be limited to important cutscenes rather than every NPC as was earlier thought.
* Unlike Final Fantasy XI, character movement will use motion capture.
* They are considering graphical representation for degrading weapons.
* Fixing broken weapons will depend on the craftman's skill level. If they can't fix it, the item will not be lost.
* Crafters will be able to decide on the colour of their items.
* Crafters will have some minimal fighting skills.
* Final Fantasy XI had mog houses for job change, Final Fantasy XIV will use Aetherite.
* Guildleves for solo players will take around 30 minutes to complete.
* Playing the game with controllers will be similar to how it worked in Final Fantasy XI.
* Windowed mode will be available for PCs.
* The graphics are only 50% complete.
* Now that the guildleve system has been shown in detail, they intend to show the armoury system next.
0 comments |